We are a charity which supports adults from Luton and South Bedfordshire, and children from Bedfordshire, Hertfordshire and Milton Keynes, who have life-limiting illnesses. We are unique as we are one of the few hospices in the UK which provides care for both adults and children.
Keech is based in a purpose-built facility in Luton, however, our hospice care is delivered to patients, children and their families in a variety of settings including the family home, school or in hospital. We are there for our patients and their family and friends at a time in their lives they need us most.
Our vital services are free of charge for everyone who accesses them, whether it’s in our hospice, at the patient’s home or in schools and hospitals 365 days a year. Keech Hospice Care receives about 30% of its budget from statutory sources such as the NHS. For the remaining 70% we rely entirely on public donations from our amazing community and beyond.”