Uniform items marked with a * can be purchased from either:
Prestige Design & Workwear Ltd
Unit 12 Barton, Industrial Estate,
Barton Le Clay,
Telephone: 01582 883222
JS Sports & Schoolwear
22 Neville Road,
Telephone: 01582 494401
- Maroon blazer with Ashcroft logo*
- Plain black school trousers – no skinny trousers/hipsters/leggings
- Plain white shirt with collar suitable for a clip-on tie (not polo shirt)
- Black, flat, suede or polishable shoes (no trainers, plimsolls, boots or cloth shoes) shoes must be smart enough to wear with a suit
- Ashcroft High School black ‘V’ neck jumper (optional)*
- Ashcroft High School clip-on tie for correct year group (must be worn)*
- Plain white or black socks
- Girls wishing to cover their hair must wear an Ashcroft headscarf or a black/maroon headscarf of lightweight material (tucked into the shirt collar)
- Boys wishing to cover their hair must wear black/maroon religious headwear
Please note the uniform does not include:
- Hooded sweatshirts
- Baseball caps (woollen hats may be worn outside school but not inside school buildings)
- Durags and Bandanas
- Jewellery with the exception of only a single pair of plain small stud earrings (no facial or tongue piercings)
- Smartphone watches
- Make-up, including false eyelashes, foundation, eyeliner, lipstick
- Extreme haircuts and hair colours
- Coloured nail polish or coloured acrylic nails
If your child needs to wear non-uniform items for medical or other genuine reasons please write a note to your child’s house parent explaining why and provide a doctor’s note.
The exact kit needed for P.E. will change according to the sport being taught, the weather and time of year.
All our PE kit is available from Prestige Design & Workware Ltd or JS Sports & Schoolwear.
Your child will be told what to bring as they are informed of the activities, they will be doing each half term.
Your child will need to have the following kit to cover each aspect of the subject:
- Ashcroft Polo Shirt
- Plain Black Shorts or Plain Black Tracksuit Bottoms (no stripes/colours/large logo’s are not permitted)
- Black or White Socks
- Boots (Rugby/Football)
All individual items of PE Kit should be clearly named including the PE bag if used.
- Ashcroft Reversible Rugby Top
- Ashcroft Black Hoodie
- Plain Black Sport Leggings (Girls)
- Shin Pads (Rugby/Hockey)
- Gum Shield (Rugby/Hockey)
No jewellery is permitted in PE lessons, pupils will have to remove earrings and watches prior to the lesson and place them in their bags or lockers.
Pupils with long hair will need to ensure their hair is tied back so that it does not infringe over their face.